Basquillat Consulting INC
Last Modified Date: October 7, 2020
- KEY DEFINITIONS
- “European Data Protection Law” means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and applicable national legislation implementing the GDPR
- “Personal data” refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual
- “IT-Procedure-Template.com”, “we”, “us” and/or “our” refers to Basquillat Consulting INC, unless specified otherwise.
- “Services” refers to our Software as a Service professional service made available via our websites.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect data, including personal data, about you as you use our websites and Products or request our Products, and otherwise interact with us. Some of our website’s functionality can be used without providing any personal data, though for using some features of the Products, personal data is required. We process three broad categories of personal data:
- Information provided directly by you
- Information received from third parties
- Information collected automatically
- Information Provided Directly by You
- Communication with Basquillat Consulting INC. We collect personal data that you voluntarily give us when you contact us with inquiries (including by filling out relevant forms on our websites), respond to one of our surveys, contact our customer support regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Products or otherwise contact us regarding the website or the Products.
- We collect details of transactions you carry out using the Services including information you provide to enable us to fulfill your orders, which may include financial information such as your credit card number. As a paying user of the Services, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, your name, the amount paid and the date of payment).
- Payment Information. We collect payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Products. For example, upon registration we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information. You may also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
- Additional Payment Information. You may choose to provide additional information such as additional billing address or name of the entity that you represent.
- Identity Verification. In some cases, we may ask you to provide us information such as your billing information (name, transaction ID, last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the account, billing date, etc.), email address, login name, and if needed, information that verifies your identity, in accordance with applicable law.
- Use of our blog, requesting content or creating a Public Profile. If you use our blog or request content, we may ask you to provide us with some information. By posting any information on publicly accessible blogs or other areas of our websites you acknowledge and agree that the data you provide on our websites – including information provided to create your public profile (hereinafter “Public Profile”) – would be visible to any member of the public who accesses the websites. You can change the information in your Public Profile whenever you want.
- We collect and display personal testimonials of satisfied customers and users on the Products in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial, along with your name, on the Products. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Information Received From Third Parties
We may obtain personal data about you from our authorized resellers or distributors, for example, if you purchase access to the Products through one of these partners. The personal data we may receive include business contact information, including mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers.
- Information Collected Automatically
Like many other commercial websites, we use certain technologies, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies, to automatically collect information that may contain personal data as you navigate our websites or use our Products.
- Device and Usage Data. When users come to our websites, we may track, collect, and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of our websites were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were clicked. We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our websites. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the websites. We may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies (i.e. Google Analytics). We are using Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Ireland Limited (Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland). The use includes the “Universal Analytics” operating mode. This facilitates the assignment of data, sessions and interactions across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus the analysis of a user’s activities across devices.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal data we collect, described above, as follows:
- To provide the Services and related support, process transactions, manage your user account and respond to your requests. This is necessary to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- As necessary for certain legitimate interests, including:
- If we have not entered into a contract with you, to operate and administer our websites, to provide you with content you access and request (e.g., to download content from our websites), and to respond to your requests for our Products (including sharing your personal data with our resellers as necessary to respond to your request for the Products in an efficient manner and facilitate the sale of our Products)
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and responding to you requests or communicating with you
- To analyze trends and track your usage of and interactions with our websites and Products in order to improve or enhance your experience by providing you with more relevant content and service offerings and help us develop new products and services (including to increase our website’s functionality, product features, and user-friendliness)
- To prevent fraud or criminal activities, misuse of our products or services and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks
- To (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our Terms of Service; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety of property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing
- To send you updates and information about our new products and services, promotions or news by email or push notification.
Where required by law we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us your personal data. You may opt-out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in each promotional email we send you or by updating your user settings. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Products and to respond to your requests.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Basquillat Consulting INC will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise provide your personal data to others, except in order to provide you with the products and services you request and as further described below, or with your permission or as required by applicable law.
- Service Providers. We may engage other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf – meaning they are helping us provide our Products. In particular, we use third party providers of payment processing, fraud prevention, and risk assessment, hosting and other information technology services, email communication and customer support services, analytics, marketing, and advertising. Following our instructions, these parties may process your personal data in the course of providing the relevant services to us.
- Social networking websites. Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal data about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social network websites, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products or services. The social network websites with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social network websites service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your personal data so that we can comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, protect and defend the rights or property of Basquillat Consulting INC, act in urgent circumstances to protect your personal safety or that of the public, or protect Basquillat Consulting INC against legal liability. For example, where we are obliged to share your personal data with regulatory bodies which govern our work and services.
- DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the Services and fulfil the transactions you have requested, complying with our legal obligations or for other legitimate business purposes, such as maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements. After the applicable retention period has elapsed, your personal data will be anonymized and deleted.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you know or suspect that your personal data have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised, or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Basquillat Consulting INC account, please immediately contact us by email at email@example.com
UPDATING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may access, review, modify and delete your account profile information by going to your account and editing your information. However, if you want to update, delete, limit the use or disclosure of, or access the personal data we hold about you in our systems, you will need to email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org